Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Latest Updates  (Read 1543 times)

September 14, 2011, 07:45:05 PM

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
There are a few new things in the works one is I've been working on a way to import the videos from the old site into a Youtube like flash based web player, you can check it out in the new video's section under the guild menu or click here.

Second at Marak's request I've added an award system based off the old Hall of Honor we had on the old site, the difference is this system is grounded in the forum code and will display small banner awards under your forum avatar when you make a post (it actually looks pretty good) anyway if you want to check out what all the awards are you can look in the menu Profile/Profile Info/Awards List to show you whats available.

A maximum of 3 award banners will display under your avatar (though you can have more), if you do have more than 3 you can choose which 3 to display by visiting Profile/Profile Info/Show Awards and selecting your favorites by clicking the + sign next to them.

If you have any awards right now (or you seem to be missing some you should have) don't worry right now it's just being tested and awards may change in the near future.

September 16, 2011, 06:20:25 PM
Reply #1

Offline ZuŽl

• Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

:-[ I have no awards yet.  But..but, I'm Zuel 
Laura <3  ZuŽl
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." ~Albert Einstein