Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: What up my peoples?  (Read 584 times)

November 10, 2011, 04:15:49 PM

ilooklikesatan

Hey gang.

Some of you MAY or may not know me from WoW (though I've recently retired from there). I am Peste, an officer of For Horde. I am also a RL friend of Elvis (Merrick at one point, though I don't know what his WoW toon is now...) in BWS.

Just wanted to finally come say hey on you guys' forums as we start to ramp up to SWTOR launch as I'm already accepted into SoK.

I also wanted to give the heads up that I've been pushing For Horde peoples to apply to SoK and Rift Runners.

Anyways, my buddy got into the beta for this weekend and he's downloading the client on my desktop so I can play (as he can't run it on his laptop currently). I'll be making a character called Peste (hopefully) and running around doing... sith-y things. If any of the rest of you are in the beta test this weekend, hit me up!!

Thanks gang, and really excited about December 20th!!

November 10, 2011, 05:05:36 PM
Reply #1

Offline TheSnork

• Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
  • Sponges... I needs em!
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
Friend of the Tierant???

Shields to max, Ion cannons and turrets on target stat...

Hi there :)

November 11, 2011, 01:31:38 AM
Reply #2

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
Welcome, and Lok'Tar!

Some of us who pre-ordered should actually have the guilds up and running by the time the 20th rolls around... cross your fingers!
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

November 13, 2011, 10:02:36 PM
Reply #3

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
A wild Peste appears! Peste uses 'what up dawg?'

It's super-effective!

November 17, 2011, 03:39:43 PM
Reply #4

ilooklikesatan

It looks like I'll be playing another weekend... though not sure which. I got an invite on my own account as well! MWAHAHAHAH!

Also talking to another friend from WoW who's an officer in a start up Republic Guild about possible merging with Rift Runners to increase numbers.

Can you guys tell I'm really excited for this game? Just doing what I can to make sure we have a populous and quality pool of players to group with at launch!