Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Guild Deployment Update  (Read 692 times)

November 29, 2011, 06:33:14 AM

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
I know everyone is excited to be part of the guild and I want to assure everyone that no one will be left behind.  :)  Whenever you decide to join us, there will be a seat on the ship for you.

To keep you all up to date the Rift Runners is ready for deployment.  I have accepted every application that I have gotten.  Both guilds are have chosen each other as adversaries.  And we are signed up to join a RP server.   

Zathos and I have been putting together some guild lore for each of our guilds.  This is a "back story" of how our guilds and characters have come together.  Why there is tension between us and how our characters choose to interact.  We will be posting the guild lore and personal character roleplay "stories" little by little to give people a taste of what the future rp events will be like.  The events will be like quests and will include missions and pvp for anyone that wants to join in. Also, just because we are adversaries that does not mean that you have to kill on site anyone from the other guild.  You all have an option to rp any way you desire. At this time I would like to invite you all to think about and start posting some back stories of your characters. 

The Guild rules will be the same as we have here, Rift Runners will be an extension of our "guild family".  I received this email today from SWTOR as an update:

We're one step closer to the official launch of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The Pre-Launch Guild Program* will end on 12/2/11 at 11:59 p.m. CST so that guilds can be assigned to servers for Early Game Access.†

This is your last chance to:
•    Make any changes to your guild
•    Ensure your guild meets requirements for deployment into the game††
•    Designate your guild's Allies and Adversaries
•    Review pending guild application requests

Prior to Early Game Access, you will be notified by email to check the website for your guild's deployment status. For more information, please read the Guilds FAQ or contact Customer Service at www.swtor.com/support.

It's coming up fast :)
Jaz

November 29, 2011, 02:25:04 PM
Reply #1

Offline Carianiela

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards We know who you are. We might even like you. You've proven you know your stuff and the GM has led you to certain death enough times that you're starting to get wise.
Can't wait to hear the backstories!!  I'm actually thinking of basing my first sith and republic toons as predecessors to characters I'm working on for a separate project.

November 29, 2011, 08:43:02 PM
Reply #2

Offline TheSnork

• Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
  • Sponges... I needs em!
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
*giggles madly as he quietly sticks a target on Jazzy's back* pew pew pew hahahahahahaha!!!!

December 01, 2011, 01:06:21 AM
Reply #3

Offline Zathos

• Shadows of Kesh
  • Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I can't add anything much to jaz's post besides i have been working frantically to get some guild back story done for SoK and as usual i have picked a very difficult topic. If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a message on steam or post questions on the forums. the starwars timeline is extensive and i have had to study it like crazy. It's almost like i'm trying to learn elven again for UO.

December 07, 2011, 02:11:59 PM
Reply #4

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
You know, it just occured to me that I have the SW complete chronology & the Atlas book at home. So if you all need any help looking stuff up that cant be found online, let me know.

December 07, 2011, 08:00:15 PM
Reply #5

Offline Zathos

• Shadows of Kesh
  • Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

NERRRRRRRRRRDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
I've been able to do all my research from wookiepedia.  will also be emailing the author of the lost tribe of the sith eBooks (which i recommend everyone read for fun).  I am curious if he has plans for the chars I am basing the ideas behind the Shadows of Kesh. if not woot free rein if so well i'll adjust and not name any names