Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Question  (Read 495 times)

December 08, 2011, 12:35:27 AM

Offline Zathos

• Shadows of Kesh
  • Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

So is the server not updated to the new build? and do i need to reinstall with the 1.8 build or is the server not up anymore. for some reason i'm jonesing for some lego action and single player is boring

December 08, 2011, 02:34:44 PM
Reply #1

Gartanon

The server is 1.0 now but Laz brought in the old 1.8.1 map there's issues already from doing this so i think hes going to restart fresh and keep the old map for when bukkit comes out. I highly recommend this as all the changes in 1.0 overwrite allot of the biomes etc in 1.8.1 thus making things not quite right.

but for now you can get into the old map with the newest ver of minecraft and fart around.

December 08, 2011, 09:29:48 PM
Reply #2

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
When bukkit comes out, we'll be starting 100% fresh. At least that's my understanding. The map is just on the server now to pass time while we wait for Craftbukkit.
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

December 09, 2011, 09:40:47 AM
Reply #3

Offline Ripvelana

• Guild Member
  • Level 2 Poster
    • Primary Game

WOO HOO!!! I cannot wait!!!! more staying up till 4-5AM playing with virtual legos!!
My main in WoW is Ripvelana... Your resident Elevator Boss Tank!

December 09, 2011, 09:57:17 AM
Reply #4

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
yep yep - world will be reset come craft bukkit updates. but for now feel free to mess around. If you always wanted to blow up a mountain nows the time :)