Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Rift Runner- roster  (Read 1413 times)

December 27, 2011, 09:45:23 AM
Reply #15

Offline sleepyeyed

• Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

IS on as sleepyeyes or sleepyeyed big surprise there so you can invite me anytime please ?

December 28, 2011, 12:08:20 AM
Reply #16

Offline Orinn

• Officer
  • Level 2 Poster
  • Service Information Network
    • Primary Game

If you are on when I am on I will invite you, same still on Orinn
Orinn's Service Information Network

December 28, 2011, 04:53:07 PM
Reply #17

Offline Schaf

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards We know who you are. We might even like you. You've proven you know your stuff and the GM has led you to certain death enough times that you're starting to get wise.
Schaf-- Jedi knight  reporting for duty

Strykker-- bounty hunter on the darker side

December 28, 2011, 10:04:57 PM
Reply #18

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
Your best bet guys, is to hit up someone on Steam with invite capability. The friends list functions in the game leave alot to be desired so far, compared to WoW.
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

December 29, 2011, 11:20:30 AM
Reply #19

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
I leave steam on most of the day and can hear it when I'm afk.   I'm "Jaz" on steam, if you need to friend me.

Most of the names I try to friend "don't exist" unless that person is logged in.

Also, the roster in swtor is broken and you can't see all the names of the guild members to give rank and notes.  They need to fix that soon.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 01:14:05 PM by Jazrael »

December 30, 2011, 03:44:19 PM
Reply #20

Symbol

On the Republic side I've currently got:

Camden (Vanguard)
Sullivan (Gunslinger)
Valeyna (Shadow)

December 30, 2011, 04:21:15 PM
Reply #21

Offline Agrim

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

I leave steam on most of the day and can hear it when I'm afk.   I'm "Jaz" on steam, if you need to friend me.

Most of the names I try to friend "don't exist" unless that person is logged in.

Also, the roster in swtor is broken and you can't see all the names of the guild members to give rank and notes.  They need to fix that soon.

Hey Jaz, I have found that resetting the UI  (CTRL + U twice) tends to fix the guild list name issue.