Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Shadows of Kesh - Shien server  (Read 2950 times)

December 14, 2011, 05:52:00 AM
Reply #15

Offline Zoth

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
I made it in at 10am. My SI is Kurmaul. The add to the guild box is cool. Now we just need Zathos to setup the little stuff. Officers, people that can invite, moto, etc.

Hope to see you all in soon!

December 14, 2011, 08:26:17 AM
Reply #16

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
I've not gotten my email to get in yet.   RabidRick was kind to offer to save my name for me :)   

I'll be sure to let you all know when I get in there though. 

Jaz ;)

December 14, 2011, 01:37:44 PM
Reply #17

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

Congrats TheSnork and Zoth!!  :)  Also, sounds like TheSnork friended Rabidrick's placeholder toon...

Jaz, when did you register your pre-order?  If you still haven't gotten your email yet (after noon on Wed) then it may be going slower than I thought - you were pretty early, weren't you?

At this point all the emails for today are sent - ah well!  I registered my pre-order on Oct 15 - I'll post when I get in as well so we have some sense of tracking as to how fast this is going.  I'm guessing it will take me at least another day or two to get in, though...  Did it start going on sale in July?  I wonder if a majority of their pre-orders were made in the first few weeks...  Anyway I signed up 2/3rds of the way through so it may be this weekend for me.

December 14, 2011, 01:54:08 PM
Reply #18

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

Oh wow - so someone already took my idea and did it much better:)

The good news (for me at least) is that Oct 15 seems like it might be really soon!  Maybe even tomorrow!

December 14, 2011, 02:08:18 PM
Reply #19

Rabidrick

I checked again last night. I'm a "Recruit" in the guild so when Jaz logs, ownership should be hers. I'm taking it slow because I'd like to play with everyone. The servers aren't very full, which is both a blessing and a curse.

December 14, 2011, 05:33:35 PM
Reply #20

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
Looks like I'm in...  Zakkar, Sith Warrior Pureblood. Bow now, and save yourself some trouble later.
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

December 14, 2011, 06:46:26 PM
Reply #21

Rabidrick

BTW, I'm playing as "Grizle" so if you friended me, please add Grizle too :)

December 14, 2011, 09:36:07 PM
Reply #22

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
Just a heads up for the people who ordered from Amazon...  Yay!

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on July 21, 2011 (Order# 002-0292681-3933021). The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

"Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle"
    Previous estimated arrival date: December 20, 2011
    New estimated arrival date: December 16, 2011

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account:
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

December 14, 2011, 10:20:42 PM
Reply #23

Offline Agrim

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

That's great news!

December 15, 2011, 09:39:43 AM
Reply #24

Offline Zoth

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I created a JK, Evermore. I saw you on last night Griz. I'll send you a friend invite tonight. And you to Zakkar.

So far I have Karmaul-SI
Maywind-BH
and on the happy, kiten, sunshiny side Evermore-JK

Plan to get to aleast 10 each by the 20th. Should get me ahead of the incomers. So far the servers have been stable and not to crowded. The GM's can take there time. Us lackies have everything under control MUHAHAHA

December 15, 2011, 11:37:28 AM
Reply #25

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

My Oct 15 pre-order reg got me in at 9:08 (EST) this morning!  :)  So far all I've done is grab a bunch of names; I managed to get Arabeth but don't bother friending me yet 'cause that's just a placeholder at the moment.  (It's actually really annoying that you HAVE to start playing the game each time you make a character - I mean, I'm all for "not WoW" but sometimes they did something so well that anything less looks like you're just a bit dumb or lazy.)  Anyway, for those wondering, you get 8 character slots a server (hmmm, 8 character classes as well you say?) and there's no Republic/Empire restrictions, so you can make both types on the same server.  (I haven't seen this kind of basic info anywhere else yet, so just trying to spread the news.)

Also, the opening cinematic is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  Can't wait to go home and actually play!

December 15, 2011, 03:28:31 PM
Reply #26

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

I got my collector's edition preorder back in September as a birthday gift, but I still haven't received any kind of emailed invitation. I'm kind of peeved, but oh well. If I don't have anything in my inbox when I get home tonight I'm calling customer service.

December 15, 2011, 07:29:10 PM
Reply #27

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

Did you register your pre-order?  That's what they use for the queue.  They don't know when/who bought what, just when you actually use the code and make an account.

December 15, 2011, 10:06:51 PM
Reply #28

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

The preorder was registered on the same day I received the gift. So back in september.

Now when I log into the game client it tells me that my account does not have an active subscription.

Furthermore, their customer service line does not have hours listed on it. They're closed.

/grumpy

December 16, 2011, 12:31:57 AM
Reply #29

Offline Carianiela

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards We know who you are. We might even like you. You've proven you know your stuff and the GM has led you to certain death enough times that you're starting to get wise.
I feel yer pain Tie.  Gamestop online seems to have 'lost' my order, never sent any kind of code, now will they honor my order.  Probably going to be Tuesday before I can get on at this point.