Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: hard modes prep for OPs  (Read 367 times)

February 11, 2012, 06:29:41 PM

Offline losmortos

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I am wondering who would like to start doing hard modes so we may start looking gear up for the OPs and see the end game content. If would please put what class you play and what times might be good for you. I will get back to everyone who wants to do HMs as soon as i can so we can get set things up.

Assassin Dps - free mostt the time but late night weekends evening weekends i am ushally free and also free most the week also.

February 11, 2012, 08:51:19 PM
Reply #1

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
I'm all for doing hard mode flashpoints, but i'm only level 43 right now. I'm trying to not rush to 50 for content's sake, but you can be assured when I get there I'll be willing to make myself available as a tanky type bounty hunter.

February 13, 2012, 04:48:33 PM
Reply #2

Offline Ehlron

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I have done a few hard modes on my merc.  I am definitely geared to run them--so I would love to go.  I have been trying almost everytime I get online, but it is rare that even people with 50s want to go.  It seems we need to schedule a run.  Too bad there is no in game calendar.  Nights are good for me.  I just need to know when we want to go.  We have been short on heals--so I am leveling a healing sorcerer which is now 40.  I have had way too much time to level him since we have not been doing many guild runs.

Ehlron
(Carriva) BH Merc

February 13, 2012, 05:56:24 PM
Reply #3

Soulcraver

just hit 50 with Thanitos assasin currently tank but not geared well
available most of time until mid next month then nights after that just let me know if you need me