Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: LOL! Website lockout  (Read 422 times)

June 01, 2012, 10:45:09 AM

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
So at Work i'm locked out of www.cosmicfools.com, but I can see forums.cosmicfools.com just fine. It tells me the root site has to do with gaming, so I'm not authorized to look at it. But I can challenge the authorization if I have a work related thing to do on this gaming website, and to call an internal number.

I'm wondering if it pulls the gaming information from metadata?

June 03, 2012, 06:19:45 PM
Reply #1

Offline Orinn

• Officer
  • Level 2 Poster
  • Service Information Network
    • Primary Game

Nahh we are just trying to lock you out so you can't look at Maraks Naughty Girls Pictures hehe :o
Orinn's Service Information Network

June 04, 2012, 12:36:32 AM
Reply #2

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
So at Work i'm locked out of www.cosmicfools.com, but I can see forums.cosmicfools.com just fine. It tells me the root site has to do with gaming, so I'm not authorized to look at it. But I can challenge the authorization if I have a work related thing to do on this gaming website, and to call an internal number.

I'm wondering if it pulls the gaming information from metadata?

We made the list? WE MADE THE LIST!! WE ARE SOMEBODY NOW!!!

When someone thinks you are important enough to ban, you know you have offically become...  well, I'm not sure. But I'm sure it's good.

Tierant, please thank your IT dept for me, from the bottom of my cold dark heart. Let them know that we appreciate and cherish this ban. Futhermore, we promise to live up to their expectactions of hindering productivity and focus, to the very best of our ability.

Good Job Everyone!  :D
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

June 07, 2012, 12:58:34 PM
Reply #3

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
Awesome (+1 Darkside Points )

We made the list? WE MADE THE LIST!! WE ARE SOMEBODY NOW!!!

When someone thinks you are important enough to ban, you know you have offically become...  well, I'm not sure. But I'm sure it's good.

Tierant, please thank your IT dept for me, from the bottom of my cold dark heart. Let them know that we appreciate and cherish this ban. Futhermore, we promise to live up to their expectactions of hindering productivity and focus, to the very best of our ability.

Good Job Everyone!  :D