Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Upgraded to newest Version of MC - And it looks like we went back  (Read 478 times)

April 04, 2012, 11:28:15 AM

Offline Ripvelana

• Guild Member
  • Level 2 Poster
    • Primary Game

Laz,

It looks like we went back to a previous saved version of the map? Everything that was broken before (including missing items, etc..) seems to have come back even though you fixed it once already?

Is this something we'll have to live with and go forward, or should we just sit tight as fixes are inbound?

Thank you sir!
My main in WoW is Ripvelana... Your resident Elevator Boss Tank!

April 04, 2012, 06:40:07 PM
Reply #1

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
No this is not normal our server broke and they had to fix it, not sure why it borked up again like that but I believe I have a backup as of 28th of march being the newest one I can probably roll it back to that date... working on it now...

April 04, 2012, 07:09:07 PM
Reply #2

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
so here's the deal the missing blocks? this is a map issue with the new version of minecraft, if we do a rollback were gonna have missing blocks here and there just because were using an old map. that's just a glitch. I did however do a rollback to March 28th so check your items and see if they are still missing if so I'll do my best to get them returned once again.

Sorry for the trouble

April 04, 2012, 07:48:09 PM
Reply #3

Offline Ripvelana

• Guild Member
  • Level 2 Poster
    • Primary Game

Laz... never a trouble!! thank you very much. I'll check the items and let you know.
My main in WoW is Ripvelana... Your resident Elevator Boss Tank!