Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: SoK Guild notice - Please read  (Read 502 times)

May 13, 2012, 10:05:15 PM

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
If anyone cares - SWTOR guild runs have been cancelled until further notice due to dwindling support. No one has been able to step up and take over, and since I have too much other stuff on my plate I will discontinue them until things die down.

Also, soon we will be removing any characters who have not logged in within 50+ days. If you wish to stay in the guild, please check in or post a note here.

May 14, 2012, 06:58:04 AM
Reply #1

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
How can you tell if someone has logged in recently?     I've had several people tell me they have logged in and played on the Rift Runners side, but I have only seen 1 other person logged in with me half of the time.  I spent a good portion of time playing alone. There is no indication on the guild list when anyone was last logged in, as far as I can see.  But maybe I'm missing something. 

Unfortunately, we've been experiencing the same lack of participation on the Rift side since February.  I was able to run 1 "guild"  "raid".

It bites that I was sick during December and January and wasn't able to log in as much as I wanted to.  Real life commitments and events have been a real "bite in the ass" these past months.  Also, I hear others saying the game has lost it's "gleam" at a certain point of play.   I"m feeling the same way now.  I don't have the desire to go out and build the guild up with strangers and I"m not joining another guild there. 

The game isn't all I had hoped it would be.  If people still want to play, you'll need to contact me on steam.   I'm not going to be keeping my account through the summer.   I might play Star Wars at a later date, if they make some nice changes.

I'll keep WoW.   I play LOTR a couple hours a week and still enjoy that.   I did pick up Guildwars 2 and really enjoyed the beta weekend.  I'm looking forward to running around that game this summer.  At least there is no monthly fee with that one.   We're going to keep the Minecraft server going as well.

I'm on steam as "Jaz" if anyone wants to "meet up" in the other games.

May 14, 2012, 09:00:41 AM
Reply #2

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
To tell how long it's been since someone logged in, if you open the guild window, you can see 2 columns that say "Guild Rank" and "Player Note". If you left click the headings, you can choose what those two columns will be. One of the selections is "last played".

May 14, 2012, 10:27:10 AM
Reply #3

Artomas

Rog  Summer is here

May 14, 2012, 08:57:13 PM
Reply #4

Offline Schaf

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards We know who you are. We might even like you. You've proven you know your stuff and the GM has led you to certain death enough times that you're starting to get wise.
I have not logged on for a while because I have not been able to load the new patch for over a month now. I had this trouble a while back then went away for a bit. But it's back! So who knows when or if I will ever to be able to log in again. I get the error occured message and then enters an endless repair loop. Errors again and starts over. Oh well I'll try one more time this month then cancelling my subscription. No sense paying for game I can't play.

May 15, 2012, 03:42:25 PM
Reply #5

Offline Ehlron

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I am on several times a week and will be glad to help on either the Empire or Republic sides.  Tierant and I have spoken several times about what we should be doing with this guild.  If you still like the game you should be logging on.  All we need is four people to do groups.

I am more than happy to lead groups, but there is usually only 1 to 3 people online in either guild.  I am usually online Tues, Thurs, and on weekends.  I will be on more if people want to do groups.

Also, be sure to check both guilds to see if someone is online.  I frequently work on my Republic characters if no one is on the Empire side.

The past couple of weeks I have been busy with work, also.  I should be on more at least for the near future.

I still love this game--so let me know if you want to group up.

Ehlron/Carriva

May 15, 2012, 05:07:57 PM
Reply #6

Offline Carianiela

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards We know who you are. We might even like you. You've proven you know your stuff and the GM has led you to certain death enough times that you're starting to get wise.
I'll try to get back in soon.  Been out for a while from everything just due to work, school prep, and other distractions.