Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Moving On  (Read 384 times)

May 29, 2012, 08:51:30 AM

Offline Ehlron

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I have moved my Empire characters to another active guild who has been trying to recruit me for a while.  They do a lot of Ops, FPs, and PvP.  I wish our guild had stayed active because I really like the people we had when we were active.  This game is still great in my opinion when you have others to play online with.  I will still be around on Shien (unless we get moved)--so feel free to friend me.

I still have my two Jedi characters in Rift Runners, but there is rarely anyone online in that guild either.

We tried to keep Shadows of Kesh active, but people just have other things they would rather do which I can totally understand.

I will try to keep in touch.

Ehlron/Carriva

May 30, 2012, 11:45:28 AM
Reply #1

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
It was hard keeping people active before, it will be very hard with summer around the corner not to mention another wow expansion and Diablo III.  I would not count SWToR dead yet, wait till winter rolls around and we may see a revival

June 01, 2012, 10:48:46 AM
Reply #2

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
I can completely understand where Elhron's coming from. If you're not having fun, you should be able to change your circumstances. Our server is dead, dead, dead. Imagine if on Argent Dawn, there were only 18-25 people in Stormwind at prime-time hours.

The super-server merges should alleviate some of the issues, but like I said before, I can't blame anyone for moving to a guild where they're more active and having fun doing things in it.