Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Server transfers are upon us  (Read 778 times)

June 12, 2012, 09:01:28 AM

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
So I haven't looked into it yet because gaming websites are blocked at work but I understand Server transfers are starting today.

If Shien is given the option, do we want to switch to a higher population server?

June 12, 2012, 11:24:49 AM
Reply #1

Offline Zathos

• Shadows of Kesh
  • Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

I have given it a lot of thought and depending on this transfer I feel that the best thing to do would be to disband the guild completely. If people want to rejoin each other on a different server it would be best to reform a new guild.
I suggest Tie to become the next guild lord and he can have anything fromt he guild bank.

Zathos

June 12, 2012, 12:16:15 PM
Reply #2

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

Well as I understand it we cannot move the guild lock stock and barrel. The guild members would have to move over individually, form a new guild, and then put a ticket in to have the guild bank contents transferred.

But yet Shien isn't in the free transfer bin yet. So it remains to be seen how the transfers will shape the server population.

June 12, 2012, 05:00:18 PM
Reply #3

Offline Lamort

• Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

If at all possible I think our move should be Jedi Covenant server. I really doubt we will be so lucky to go there since it is always very busy there it seems. I made a jedi knight just for giggles to check out the server. On Tython itself, the starting area, there were 84 of us, could not believe it. Anyways, thats my 5 cents worth (because 2 cents does not get you crap anymore) and plz feel free to let us know if anyone else checked out other servers and thier views.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:39:52 PM by Lamort »

June 13, 2012, 10:24:29 AM
Reply #4

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

JC server is great, but it looks like we of Shien are getting free Transfers to The Ebon Hawk server. Anyone have any experiences there?

June 14, 2012, 04:38:52 AM
Reply #5

Offline Zoth

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

Hey guys.
  I moved my toons last night to ebon hawk. Took about 5 minutes to move 6 toons. It is a bummer you have to do one toon at a time.

It was a madhouse on Ebon Hawk. 300 people on the fleet and Guild's recuiting for everything. I did have to rename 2 toons but the good news is I was able to use Zoth for my Jugg. YAY

So if you want to re-friend me there is Maywind, Zoth, Tiaa on the imp side and Evermore, Trinety on the reb side. Looking forward to hook back up with those that are interested.

Cheers!

June 14, 2012, 10:53:59 PM
Reply #6

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

I took the plunge too. I moved Runio and my Republic alts to The Ebon Hawk. The difference is amazing. On Shien, at prime time, there were TWO people in the Imperial Fleet. Me and another person. Imaging there being only 2 players in Stormwind!

When I moved to the Ebon Hawk, there were 260 people in fleet. Two Hundred Sixty.

I left Nefarrian, my Sorceror alt back on Shien to admin the old Shadows of Kesh guild, Zathos.

I guess the question now is, do we want to recreate the Shadows of Kesh guild? Or join another guild altogether?

June 15, 2012, 09:55:33 AM
Reply #7

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
Obviously all this rests entirely in your own personal choices... but I'll be happy to offer the vent/web services of BWS if you should either choose to start, or join a guild lacking in resources. Just let us know  ;D
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

June 18, 2012, 01:04:07 AM
Reply #8

Offline Tenebres

• Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

So are you guys over there? I will transfer if you are forming the guild there :)

June 18, 2012, 04:18:16 PM
Reply #9

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

So far no one's said anything about reforming the guild, so we're picking up different guilds. I know Tenraku has joined a friend's guild, and so have I.

I dropped Runio into a friend's guild named The Empire's Secret Service, and they're helping me to get geared to tank Ops. But I still have unguilded alts that could come over or help recreate a SoK guild on Ebon Hawk if people still want.

June 19, 2012, 07:02:54 AM
Reply #10

Offline Zoth

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

Well so far I'm guiildless on Ebon Hawk. If you guys need another dps I would love to hook up instead of going with a random guild. :)