Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Where is everyone!??!?!  (Read 2327 times)

June 27, 2012, 09:25:09 AM
Reply #15

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
As I said, this is the hardest game mmo you will ever attempt to learn. If you stick it out and actually make the curve, you'll be among the elite. haha. Hit me up on steam if you have questions or need some fire support. 

Btw... both Jaz and Rev learned to play. No pressure  ;D
- Marak / Greebo / Cavindra / IzzyTheFool

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

June 27, 2012, 09:51:24 AM
Reply #16

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

For Snork and Agrim... some thoughts on EVE, bwahahaha.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

June 27, 2012, 10:31:42 AM
Reply #17

Offline TheSnork

• Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
  • Sponges... I needs em!
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
So I wound up taking a bad jump got killed by pirates of all things. Shipped up again finally found the item I needed I marked my wreckage figuring I can run back to grab my weapon and shield, die again lose quest item now... *head desk*

June 27, 2012, 10:53:29 AM
Reply #18

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

(snicker)

If you need some cash for up.. replacements, let me know. Bwahahahaha.

By pirates, I'm assuming you mean high-sec npc pirates. You probably encountered some "rats" in an asteroid field I'm guessing? When jumping into an area you are not sure of, sometimes it's best to pick the option to jump within 50km, instead of jump to 0. That way you can take a peak at your overview first, before you glide on in. Later in the game it won't be an issue, as any rats you encounter should die pretty quickly unless you are in a mining ship.

June 27, 2012, 11:01:29 AM
Reply #19

Offline TheSnork

• Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
  • Sponges... I needs em!
    • Primary Game

They looked like big ass ships to me around some abandoned spaceport about a dozen or so.

June 30, 2012, 09:18:58 PM
Reply #20

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

Just a promotional clip done by some of the bigger corps, to advertise the biggest war/sovereginity battle this summer, and probably this year. Some of the biggest names corp (guild) wise are battling it out for an area of space named Delve. There's alot more to it then that, but you'll get the idea. This is all in game footage of fleet action within the last week or so. It's coming to a head this weekend.

July 11, 2012, 03:40:22 PM
Reply #21

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

this has turned into an eve thread, but just wanted to say hello again!  the number of our family members has increased by one, so i've been far too busy for gaming recently.  i hear that changes one day...  when they're at college i guess...  :)

eve seems like about the scariest game i've ever seen.  it seems to have all the things i dislike in games rolled up into one:  incredible barrier to entry, tons of pvp (whether you like it or not), spikey difficulty, lots of griefing, scamming, etc.  for what it is, i hear it's amazing, though.  the entire game basically exists as created by the players:  corporate warfare and all that is all player-driven.  still, it makes a poor carebear like me run for the hills.  to each his own!

July 12, 2012, 07:36:30 AM
Reply #22

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
A couple of us have been trying the beta test weekends for Guild Wars 2. (Tarnished Coast server)  I'm looking forward to the game launch in August.   The next and last beta weekend will be July 20-22. 

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

We've also been playing TF2.   I still have LOTR, WoW and a couple other games, but not enough time to play them all.

This summer we've been expanding our veggie garden and getting projects done ;)

Jaz

July 12, 2012, 03:56:51 PM
Reply #23

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

Eve... is different. The UI makes me have to THINK. Guh. I haven't had to do this much thinking since college.

I've only gotten through the first tutorial mission, then RL has demanded more of my time and computer gaming is on hold for the moment. I may be able to play again this summer, but we'll see.

July 13, 2012, 01:32:46 PM
Reply #24

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game

Eve... is different. The UI makes me have to THINK. Guh. I haven't had to do this much thinking since college.

I've only gotten through the first tutorial mission, then RL has demanded more of my time and computer gaming is on hold for the moment. I may be able to play again this summer, but we'll see.

August 21, 2012, 07:10:16 PM
Reply #25

Offline Marak

• World of Warcraft
  • Guild Master
  • Level 4 Poster
  • Professional Smartass
    • Primary Game