Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Game Launch  (Read 795 times)

August 23, 2012, 06:49:35 AM

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
GW2 will be launching for headstart access on Friday night/Saturday morning (that's tomorrow) at 12 midnight pst/3:00am est.   But I read that they might bring the servers up 3 hours early..  so the servers could come up as early as 12 midnight eastern time.   

We'll be on vent during that time and checking the servers.   

August 23, 2012, 07:42:41 AM
Reply #1

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

awesome!

any word yet on guild-related stuff?  are we trying to pool some resources to cover the start-up cost (in gold)?  who should we contact in-game about stuff?  or are you just going to do everything via vent?

August 23, 2012, 09:24:59 AM
Reply #2

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.
I think it will be a lot easier to communicate on vent.   Our contact list should carry over.

My contact name is Kira.7348.  I'll post Rev's soon.

My main objective is to save my names ;P.     I'm sure we'll creating the guild and there will be plenty of time for everyone to get added, there's no rush.

I believe we can create the guild for 1 silver.. that's very easy to earn in the first couple of minutes.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild

We've mentioned that we are keeping the Blackwater Seawolves name which should appear as "BWS"

We'll be adding guild members, friends and family of guild members.  We won't be adding new people to the guild until we get settled in, which may take a couple weeks.

August 23, 2012, 06:15:13 PM
Reply #3

Offline Agrim

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

My contact name is Agrim.4856

Hope to chat with you all in Vent soon!

August 24, 2012, 04:29:11 AM
Reply #4

Offline Zoth

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
This is cool stuff. Mine is Zoth.9152. Off to re-download Ventrilo.....

August 24, 2012, 07:20:34 PM
Reply #5

Offline Icehowl

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

Hey All,

I'm Talon.9658, just a few more hours!

August 25, 2012, 06:35:20 AM
Reply #6

Offline Zoth

• Officer
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
Morning al. Well I was lucky enough to get on at 3am. Then booted at 7:13. Still can't get in at 7:34 :(

It was fun so far. Kinda like a stress test. I did send you a tell Talon...like at work you ignored me.

Cheers!

August 25, 2012, 06:57:58 AM
Reply #7

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

*yawn* hey guys what's up i - DOH

i jumped in at 3-hr-pre-pre-access, grabbed some names, went to bed and just woke up in time to see the server crashed.  c'est la vie.  :)

August 25, 2012, 08:38:08 AM
Reply #8

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

We were able to get on last night and save some names too.  We made the guild :)   I'm sure they'll get things going soon.

August 25, 2012, 10:28:24 AM
Reply #9

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

They've got the game running again.  We're planning some "fun" events for this weekend.   

We want to try the WvW together and there is a small "dungeon" crawl.  Neither one has a limit or minimum attendance.   

August 26, 2012, 12:51:47 PM
Reply #10

Offline losmortos

• Guild Member
  • Level 1 Poster
    • Primary Game

losmortos.8127