Yes (I'll donate)
0 (0%)
Yes (I can't donate)
0 (0%)
No (It's time to pull the plug)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 20, 2013, 12:03:11 AM

Author Topic: Continue the Minecraft server?  (Read 405 times)

November 06, 2013, 12:03:11 AM

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
So here's the deal I'm considering pulling the plug on the Minecraft server; some of the reasons for this are...

* Drain on the dwindling guild funds also used to pay for things like the Vent server
* People play semi infrequently
* I don't have the time to manage the server like I use to

I'll run this poll for the next two weeks before a decision is made; if you have an opinion on this please post it.

Thanks

November 07, 2013, 03:43:57 AM
Reply #1

Offline Orinn

• Officer
  • Level 2 Poster
  • Service Information Network
    • Primary Game

Question: For those that donate can they have admin controls to just build things if they want to? I enjoy Minecraft but I pretty much just want to play it to design and build things, not the tedious work of digging for hours to get the materials to craft what I need to make the mats I need to build something.
Orinn's Service Information Network

November 07, 2013, 11:33:10 AM
Reply #2

Offline Laz

• Administrator
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member with technical expertise.
There are 3 core worlds and one is called the Creative Plains which puts you in creative mode so you can build anything you want with whatever you want in that zone, but that was the point of creating alternate worlds so that if you want to play survival you can or if you want to just build you can. If you want to visit them just use /warp gates and it will take you to the portal center. People who have donated have been given VIP which gives them /fly & /jump in the 3 core worlds.