Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Old Friends & a New Game  (Read 6155 times)

August 08, 2014, 05:07:45 PM
Reply #75

Offline Hobs

• Guild Member
  • Level 2 Poster
    • Primary Game

August 18, 2014, 08:32:57 PM
Reply #76

Offline TheSnork

• Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
  • Sponges... I needs em!
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
For shits and giggles and because I wanted to see if anything was still there I fired up my long dead UO account for a month; well most of everything I had is still in my bank.  Because I'm nostalgic I rebuilt Izzy's Place in nearly the same spot it was in (the old spot I think is illegal to build in now) and yes it's in Felucca (not pansy land).  I even threw up a quick guild called XKaS (Ex Knights of Arcane Steel).  It might be fun to get our old UO gang back together for a month of mayhem since I know we still have a few of us hanging around.  Let me know if anyone else is game (and btw there is an insane amount of new stuff to figure out but it's built on top of all the old things you remember for the most part)

I'm on Catskills of course

I tried myself pretty sure I remember my account info but can't seem to get passed the EA/Mythic Berlin wall(don't get why I need to make another account even though I have one already) even emailed support about 2 weeks ago never heard back

August 28, 2014, 05:49:21 AM
Reply #77

Offline Hobs

• Guild Member
  • Level 2 Poster
    • Primary Game

Been away on a trip to Maine and now gearing up for the start of school - so less active online.  Here is the latest blog for PFO about the latest upcoming round of Alpha.  They are still claiming to have EE begin Sep. 15.

https://goblinworks.com/blog/the-big-chill/