Home Guilds Contact

Author Topic: Warlords Of Draenor guides  (Read 806 times)

November 12, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.

November 15, 2014, 08:26:43 AM
Reply #1

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

I recommend the garrison guide(s) on Icy Veins (icy-veins.com).  They are the hands-down best guides on garrisons I've been able to find.

One of the key early takeaways from their guide is that your first medium building should probably be a lumberyard, because it's the only building that helps you make other buildings.  Also, don't be afraid to rebuild stuff, especially the low-level buildings, as you need to.  So for example, you probably won't end up with a lumberyard in the long run, although you will use it for a while.

November 15, 2014, 10:19:47 AM
Reply #2

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards This title is earned by people who have done their part to further create and enhance the lore of the game for themselves and other players as well. Often in the forms of Roleplaying or Writing Fiction.

November 16, 2014, 08:23:35 AM
Reply #3

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

Another nice thing about the lumberyard is that apparently only a few other people have bothered with it so far on our realm; I have been finding TONS of timber in every zone - especially any zone other than the starting zone - with very little competition.  I have my work orders maxed constantly.

November 16, 2014, 08:26:54 AM
Reply #4

Offline Jazrael

• Rift Runners
  • Officer
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

I took out my trading post for now and put up a lumber yard as well.. it works better for me since I"m also working on archaeology.   I think after I get enough resources and have other mats saved up I might try the trading post again, but ultimately I want an Inn on my main raiding character.   

I read that after you get to Garrison level 3 then you can't change things?   or did I misread that information.

November 16, 2014, 08:29:00 AM
Reply #5

Offline arabeth

• Guild Member
  • Level 3 Poster
    • Primary Game

I haven't read that but I'm sure that can't be right!  Or if it's true it's a bug or something; otherwise the guides would have warnings all over the place about it.  Hopefully that's not true!

November 16, 2014, 11:11:26 PM
Reply #6

Offline Tierant

• Officer
  • Level 4 Poster
    • Primary Game

• Awards A member of the guild who has been around for a very very long time.
Chat friendly WoD Dungeon Boss guides.

for having to explain the strat when you're not in vent with everyone.

Enjoy. :)

http://twowowchicks.com/2014/11/11/wod-dungeon-boss-guides-party-chat-friendly/